Wednesday 4 April 2012

Baby it's cold outside!

Woke up to a couple of inches of snow, in April!?
So my lot have had a lovely warm bran mash with grated carrot today, it's the first time I've done a mash for mine, they usually just have it dry(which they adore) so I thought they'd like the change: as is the norm when it comes to new things they were quite divided, some(like the skinnies upstairs) scoffed the lot then fell asleep with warm full tummies, while others(the ladies in the Manor) just picked the carrots out and stood in it to warm their tootsies instead!

Tiggy is getting close to popping now, her bones are open, her appetite is reduced and she has milk! I've never had a sow produce milk before actually having the babies so I assume this means she has plentiful milk bags and is ready to deliver! Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment